Cliquer sur le drapeau français pour revenir à la version française.
In this page, I will tell you my adventures around the World.
– For my work, I spent 7 months in the Kerguelen Islands in 1999.
– In winter, I liked to go dog sledding in the northern countries like Yukon, Quebec, Finland.
– In 2012, I went to San Francisco & Grand Canyon for a white water river rafting trip.
– By sailing boat, I sailed from Brest to the Isles of Scilly, along the south-west coast of Ireland and in Cornwall (UK). Here some pictures of my last trip:
– In 2010, I fell in love with Iceland, I went back there in 2013, 2015 and 2018 during photographic workshops, twice accompanied by Michaël Levy who created the most beautiful map of Iceland for photographers (International Photographer).
– I spent Christmas and New Year 2016 on board of the Ortelius between Ushuaia, the Falklands, South Georgia and Antarctica for a fantastic trip with Oceanwide expeditions.